1. Social Empowerment Fellowships 2017
The Department of Social Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) is dedicated to the development of the socially & economically marginalized Scheduled Castes in Andhra Pradesh & is mandated to design & implement programs for their integrated development with an intent to bridge gaps in various development indicators between the SCs and the larger society.
• Identify gaps in policy & processes.• Develop insights and innovative ideas to address the identified gaps.• Spot redundancies and interventions leading to efficient & optimised operations.• Scope and identify convergence models leading to better delivery.• Identify best practices & rigorous research for program design.• Document “as-is” & develop optimised, sustainable, practical & implementable “to-be” models running
on efficient IT platforms.• Develop, document, monitor & backstop implementation of interventions based on the approved “to-be” models across a minimum of 2 lifecycles with baseline & outcome studies.• Collaborate & Coordinate with all internal/external stakeholders for collating, managing and disseminating relevant knowledge.• Create pitch decks and deliver the same to a wide variety of audience.
STIPEND (PER CANDIDATE)
• Year 1 stipend (Per Month) – INR 85,000 (Specialist Fellows), INR 1,25,000 (Managerial Fellows).• Maximum of 15% increment on above Total for Year 2 of Fellowship, based on performance. • NB – The stipend may be modulated according to the Fellows’ work experience, their educational
background and their interview performance
SELECTION PROCESS AND TIMELINES Stage 1: Completion of online application (http://bit.ly/2pG41vY) and submission of CV to empowerment.fellows[at]gmaildot.com
2. VACANCY FOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER/PROJECT COORDINATOR
Invited Applications for the vacancy of CEO/PROJECT CO ORDINATOR in a Farmers Producer Company at Nemmara promoted by Gangothri Charitable Cultural & Educational Trust and Supported by NABARD.Please apply to e-mail:gangothritrustpkd[at]gmail[dot]com on or before 10th of May,2017
3. Immediate requirement for the faculty position in the Department of Social Work, Kalasalingam University
Qualification : MSW ( Community Development/ Human Resource Management)
Preferably UGC/ NET or M Phil Candidate. Freshers with good Academic Back ground also can apply
Interview : 22.05.2017, Monday @10 am. Kalasaligam University Campus, Krishanan koil
Interested candidate can send their CV immediately to hodmsw[at]klu.ac.in / recruitment[at]klu.ac.in
For your information, University is situated at Krishnankoil, which is located between Srivilliputtur (10 Kms) and Madurai (65 Kms) on Madurai – Shencottah National Highway. All buses plying from Madurai to Shencottah via: Srivilliputtur/ Rajapalayam will stop at Krishnankoil.
Kindly Subscribe to Social Work Jobs, if you haven't already.